Cucumber YAKAMA F1 - mid-early parthenocarpic, resistant to overgrowing, universal purpose, optimal for long-term cultivation.
- Medium early, ripening period - 37 - 40 days,
- Parthenocarpic hybrid (self-pollinating),
- Great for long growing periods
- Fruit 11-13 cm long,
- Dense, transportable,
- Resistant to overgrowth, does not barrel,
- The products are very uniform and beautiful,
- Almost complete absence of non-standard products,
- Good fresh and processed
- Ccu/Px (ex Sf) CMV.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.