Cucumber DAKOTA F1 - parthenocarpic cucumber hybrid for professional greenhouses, has a very high marketability, resistance to overgrowth, for long turnovers.
- Ripening period - 39 - 42 days,
- Great strong plant
- Great for long growing period,
- Good shade tolerance
- Lays 2 fruits or more, with intensive nutrition, 3-4 fruits or more are laid in a node,
- Fruit 10-12 cm long,
- Dense, transportable,
- Resistant to overgrowth
- The products are very uniform and beautiful,
- Almost complete absence of non-standard products,
- Good fresh and processed
- Ccu/Px (ex Sf) CMV.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.