Sweet pepper KAMALA F1 is a narrow-cone hybrid of pepper with orange fruits.
- Early ripe pepper hybrid (51 - 55 days),
- Good leafiness of the plant,
- The average weight of the fetus is 50 - 70 g,
- The shape of the fruit is narrow cone,
- Fruit color: green / orange, with a quick transition,
- The fruits are very beautiful, tasty,
- Durable, glossy fruit,
- High product uniformity,
- Reliable, stress-resistant pepper hybrid,
- For cultivation in open ground and plastic greenhouses,
- Designed for fresh consumption, canning, grilling.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.