Sweet pepper TULCHA - a varietal variety of pepper from Romania, tasty both fresh, in salads, and after frying, high aromaticity!
- Mid-season variety of sweet pepper,
- The average weight of the fetus is 140 - 180 g,
- Cone-shaped fruit
- The fruits are firm, very tasty, have a strong peppery aroma,
- Coloring in technical ripeness - white,
- Coloring in biological ripeness - brick-orange,
- Very tasty, vitamin variety of sweet pepper,
- Great taste in salads and after frying.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.