Crispy lettuce EL SUMMIN - a very heat-resistant variety for summer plantings with excellent taste, resistant to edge burn!
- Late ripening, 50 - 54 days from transplanting to cutting,
- The head of cabbage is flat-round, dense, crispy,
- Head weight 500 - 700 g,
- Large head of excellent quality,
- Resistant to most races of Bremia, common in Russia,
- Very heat resistant lettuce variety for summer growing season,
- Highest edge burn resistance,
- Recommended for fresh consumption and processing into salad mixes,
- Reliable and stable variety.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.