Leaf lettuce RED TAMM is a variety of oak leaf lettuce with intense leaf color.
- Medium early ripening period, 40 - 44 days from planting seedlings to cutting rosettes,
- Socket weight up to 450 grams,
- compact socket,
- Intense leaf color
- Good growth momentum
- High uniformity and productivity of the variety,
- Suitable for different growing periods,
- for spring, early summer and autumn in the South of Russia,
- in Central Russia for spring, summer and autumn.
- It is very beautiful and can be used as a decorative leafy plant in landscaping.
- Resistant to most races of Bremia, common in Russia.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.