Tomato CEFALU - a tall old cherry variety from Sicily, grown in the town of Cefalu and intended exclusively for drying fruits.
One of the interesting properties of the variety: the fruits not only can dry right on the plant without cracking, but are suitable for preservation (when blanching, the fruits also do not crack).
- Medium early ripening period,
- The plant is indeterminate (tall),
- Cubic-shaped fruit, weighing about 20 g,
- The fruits are collected in long beautiful brushes of 16-20 pieces or more,
- The taste is amazing, rich,
- The content of sugars according to Brix reaches 20% and above,
- Steadily knits fruits,
- It grows well in film greenhouses and in the field on a garter.
- A very reliable and productive variety for both the South and the North regions of Russia.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.