Tomato SAMARSKIY POSTREL - a unique combination of early ripeness, excellent taste and productivity.
- The plant is determinate (undersized),
- Early maturity,
- Round fruits,
- Mature red fruits,
- The average weight of the fetus is 140 - 180 grams,
- The fruits are beautiful, very attractive,
- Great in salads and preserves,
- High yield,
- For cultivation in the field, starting from the Chernozem region and the Middle Volga and to the south,
- In the northern regions of Russia, it ripens only under cover,
- Excellent for growing on a garter in greenhouses.
There are no reviews for this product.
No questions about this product.